On the main page of the site I offer you a conspectus on the Third Temple, on the prophecy of Ezekiel and on some questions concerning the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Rapture of the Church. I am not a native speaker of the English language, so I will be grateful for correcting my mistakes in translation.
Ezekiel's Temple as a chrono-synclastic infundibulum,
that is, the point of an incredible consensus of opposing forces
"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD.
But we can approach this understanding of the essence of the Third Temple when we consider all its main components.
Perhaps some of the Christians will reproach me for saying that I preach circumcision. They can remind me of the words of the apostle: "For in Christ Jesus and no circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love". I can answer these people this way: according to the words of the apostle, uncircumcision also does not matter. For Christians to hold onto their uncircumcised status does not make any sense exactly the same as striving to circumcise without compelling circumstances. The key words for solving this problem can be the very beginning of that verse from the Epistle to the Galatians: "For in Christ Jesus ..."
Being "in Jesus Christ" is not at all what you are a member of the Christian community, or you were simply baptized, or you thought about yourself that you are doing the right thing and you are pleasing to God. To be in Jesus Christ means to act in life the way He did. Therefore, in Jesus Christ there is neither male nor female, there is neither Jew, nor Greek, nor circumcision, nor uncircumcision. And for the saints, who today in their present life have entered the Kingdom of Heaven, living on earth under the laws of the Kingdom of Heaven, will be given the City, which will be built in Israel after the construction of the Third Temple. And for the salvation of those who have not attained to God's understanding, for simple earthly people, there will be a Temple.
And I also want to remind Christians who with great persistence want to defend uncircumcision, that they quote the words of a circumcised Jew, an apostle who himself circumcised an adult man, and this apostle also wrote to us in his letter:
"Or what is the benefit of circumcision? Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God."
Therefore this Gilgal, where circumcision of all the Israelites who entered the Land of the Covenant, led by Joshua, and this Ezekiel's "Gilgal" , when he saw the fantastic wheels and amazing animals that showed before the eyes of Ezekiel the glory of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, this Gilgal opens here before us all: the Third Temple, the Temple project in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel.
Chrono-synclastic infundibulum, a great funnel of a tornado that will lift up the prepared ones to heaven – this Temple knocks at our door and we can open the Eastern gate behind which a new earth and a new sky await us.
(Please, the native speakers of English, who saw errors in the translation, write to me here.)
In accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, the location of the Third Temple is unambiguously and precisely defined as the geometric center of the rectangle of an allotment to the Lord, 28.8 km in length from the east to the west, and 72 km from north to south, at the same time, the historical part of the city of Jerusalem should be inside this allotment near its northern border, and this part of the land itself, in turn, is the eastern part of the larger an holy allotment, a square 72 km by 72 km, the eastern side of which should not cross the Jordan and should not extend into the Dead Sea, and the upper northwest corner of this square should not be In the Mediterranean Sea.
If all these conditions are met, the center of intersection of the diagonals of a rectangular piece of land dedicated to the Lord turns out to be
– on the southern slope of a very high mountain, as was shown to Ezekiel in his vision;
– on the border of the watershed of two streams, Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot, whose flow of water flows to the Dead Sea near Ein Gedi (the Source of the Goatling) and Ein Eglaim (the Source of the Two Heifer), in strict accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel;
– in the place where the ruins of the ancient altar of Abraham are still visible, (Jehovah Jireh, that is, on the land of Moria - not to be confused with Mount Moriah in Jerusalem!);
– in the place where the underground streams of water pass from the Hebron Highlands, that is, from the right side of the Temple the flow of water will really flow, when the builders hollow out the foundation pit for the Third Temple.
In accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, the Third Temple must be built in the Judean Desert, 30 km south of Jerusalem, between Ein Gedi and Hebron. Coordinates of the future of the Third Temple: 31°28'58"N 35°14'37"E .
Important note: when you draw the rectangles measured in Ezekiel's prophecy, do not make the 2 mistakes that all the English-speaking commentators of Ezekiel's prophecy are doing:
– In the English translations of the Bible, the measurement of the sides of the rectangles of thethe holy allotment in cubits is erroneously indicated. In the Masoretic text of the Bible concerning these dimensions, there is no mention of any unit of measurement at all.But since measuring the length of 500 reeds in the prophecy, the unit of measure is indicated (reeds), then when measuring much longer lengths of sacred sites, the same unit of measurement was used.
– When the prophecy of Ezekiel says "toward the north, 25,000 in length, toward the west 10,000 in width," these directions of light indicate the direction of the movement of those who made these measurements at the time of measurement, and not the side of the rectangle that they measured. Do not rotate the rectangles of the holy allotment 90 degrees on the side.
Where archaeologists can find Abram's knife and the remains of a ram sacrificed instead of Isaac.
After determining the exact coordinates of the Third Temple, according to the prophecy of Ezekiel, we have a unique opportunity to draw the exact boundaries of Israel, guided by the simple principle that each tribe of Israel should receive an equal share of the land.
Since the Levi tribe receives a rectangular land plot consisting of two equal parts, part for the kohanim and a part for the Levites, then we can calculate the area of the land plot of the Levi tribe.
Each tribe of Israel must receive a plot of land equal to the area of the land plot of the tribe of Levi.
Thus, we can accurately know the total area of Israel's territory north of the boundaries of the holy allotment, where according to the prophecy of Ezekiel there are the hereditary lands of the seven tribes of Israel, and we can know the total area of Israel's territory south of the boundaries of the holy allotment, where the hereditary sites of the five tribes of Israel are located.
This allows us to clarify the location of some of the geographical names that Ezekiel mentioned in his prophecy. For example, it is quite obvious that such a significant amount of the total area of the southern part of Israel can only be obtained if the boundary is conducted along the entire stream of the El Arish stream, to the very top. Also, the incorrectness of modern ideas about the location of Kadesh is becoming obvious.
Based on the exact definition of the total area of the southern tribes of Israel, I identify the biblical place of Kadesh, where Moses beat the rock with a rod and gave water, as the location of moshav Ein Yahav, which in its name has a consonance with the Tetragrammaton. There really is a water source. As for the northernmost part of Israel, it is easy to find the place of Sivraim if you understand that this name stands for Two Hills. In Google Earth, you can easily find this place if you carefully consider the relief north of Damascus in the direction of Zedad (Sadad).
Refining the boundaries of Israel in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel using the Google Earth program >
But you will see the most amazing thing when you look at the general outlines of the future of Israel: if the territories of the tribes of Israel are designated with different colors, you will see the figure of a man in a striped robe, and his face is turned to the east. And his face is at the same time like the face of a man and the face of a lion.
2) Units of measurement in Ezekiel's Temple.
Units of length in the prophecy of Ezekiel: 1 cubit is 48 cm, 1 reed is 288 cm.
One cubit is equal to six hand breadthes. "The cubit with the hand breadth" is not a mythical cubit of 7 hand breadthes, which it would be uncomfortable for a normal person to use.
|"A cubit and a hand breadth" – this expression is used to contrast the normal cubit with a shortened cubit, which has a length of 5 hand breadthes. There is "a cubit and a hand breadth" and there is "a cubit without a hand breadth". The normal cubit is 6 hand breadthes, the short cubit is 5 hand breadthes. When measuring the Third Temple, a cubit equal to 6 hand breadthes is used, that is, 48 cm.|
When we were able to correctly determine the location of the Third Temple, we thereby proved that the cubit in Ezekiel's prophecy is 48 cm. Because otherwise our rectangular areas will not be 28.8 km and not be 72 km. At any other size of the cubit, both at large and smaller, it is impossible to find the southern slope of the mountain, located on the watershed of streams flowing into the Dead Sea near Ein Gedi.
3) There are no contradictions with other prophecies of the Bible, which point to Jerusalem as the future center of worship of the Lord.
The simplest explanation is that the new Temple will also be considered "Jerusalem". Even if people sometimes gave names to more ancient cities to new cities, the more the Lord God has such authority: to name the place of his new earthly residence by Jerusalem. Therefore, all the other prophecies of the Bible concerning the future Jerusalem will be preserved and fulfilled.
4) The reasons why the future Temple can not be built in the same place in Jerusalem:
– The source of the sources of ritual uncleanness is the dead body. The Temple Mount in Jerusalem is surrounded by cemeteries. God can not live in the middle of the cemetery! The rich men expected to outwit God by buying expensive places in the cemetery near the place where the resurrection of the dead was expected - to be the first of the resurrected. But no one will succeed in outwitting God: blessed are the poor, - woe to you, rich!
– In Jerusalem, it is impossible to free the territory of 1440 by 1440 meters from buildings, as prescribed by the prophecy of Ezekiel. God does not want to live in the midst of the city's hustle and bustle, God wants to invite many guests from different countries to a feast in his House: there is not enough free space in Jerusalem for this. God figured out how to make it easier: to build his hospitable House in the desert.
– In old Jerusalem, there is no way to perform a miracle: create a stream of water flowing from under the Temple to the Dead Sea, turning the desert into an oasis and giving the fish the opportunity to live in the waters of the Dead Sea.
5) The significance of the Temple for different people, peoples and religions:
– For Christians, Ezekiel's Temple is an opportunity to come together, overcoming confessional disagreements. Jesus taught us that the world will believe in Him only when people see unity among Christians.
– For the Jews, Ezekiel's Temple is an opportunity to turn to the faith in Jesus Christ, in whose name they will receive this Temple.
– For the world and for everyone, the Temple is God's Judgment. Everyone will have to answer the question: is this Temple from God? This Court is analogous to the trial that took place on the days of the First Coming of Jesus Christ: the Jews had to answer the question whether Jesus was the Messiah. And it was a trial of them.
6) Theological questions on the Third Temple: where the Antichrist will be, why Christians need animal sacrifices, etc.
Answers to these questions will require quotations from the Holy Scriptures, so answers to theological questions will be given later on other pages of this site.
7) Details for architects, designers and artists.
It is for this purpose that this site was created: to convey the necessary information to professionals who will be able to implement the project of building the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel. On the first page I will list the main problems, because of which the previous generations of architects of the Temple were going astray.
– 60 cubits in pillars is not the height of these pillars, but the horizontal size between the external gates and the gate to the outer court.
– The expansion of the House of the Sanctuary is upwards and an "free space" that does not rely on pillars or columns: people could not build such a thing before the invention of reinforced concrete.
– The difficulty of translating from the Hebrew word with the root "three": three houses kohanim, three galleries.
– Location 33 store rooms of Ezekiel's Temple with a certain distance between the doors.
– All the dimensions of the House of Sanctuary are how they fit together.
– 20 cubits, where is this place?
– 4 kitchens should be rotated 45 degrees and partially moved beyond the wall line.
– There must be an external passage of 9 cubits from the back of the inner court.
– How is the height of the basement level determined in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel and what are the dimensions of any step on the territory of the temple complex.
– Tinted windows in the buildings of the gates of the Third Temple, and Ezekiel did not say anything about the walls of these buildings.
– The design of the porch of the House of the Sanctuary and why the staircase of the Temple is a bridge?
– How correctly to divide an even number of steps on the main staircase of the Temple?
– Sacral requirements for buildings and galleries.
– Altar steps oriented to the east and it is not steps, this is ramps. Do not oriented ramps in the direction of the south!
We must seriously think about a completely autonomous power supply system for the entire temple complex: solar panels built into the roofs.
On these, as well as other issues that should be of interest to any architect who designs the Third Temple in accordance with the prophesy of Ezekiel, I will try to answer on the pages of this site.
The project I am presenting here may be a possible architectural solution that meets the conditions specified in the Bible in the book of the prophet Ezekiel. But I can not consider this project as the final and only possible variant of solving this puzzling problem, which no one has been able to resolve for more than two and a half thousand years ...
In order to somehow distinguish this project from our first project of the Third Temple, as well as from other projects of this Temple, the project presented on this site is named "GalGal", which points not to the wheels that the prophet Ezekiel saw, and this is not the geographical name of the place , Where the Jews made circumcision when they came to the land of the Covenant - the name GalGal here simply points to the galleries opposite the galleries, which distinguishes this project from our previous model of the Third Temple.
8) Biblical images that can be used in the architecture of the Third Temple.
Date palms. Two-faced cherubs with the face of a man and the face of a lion, with wings of an eagle and with hoofs of a calf.
All-seeing eye. Many eyes. Palm leaves. Tents, tent of the Tabernacle. The House of the Sanctuary resembles Noah's Ark folded three times: the length of the three sides is 100 cubits, three floors with the overhang of the upper one above the previous one by 1 cubit, as in Noah's Ark. The dome is a sail or parachute, on which the Lord God descended to earth. The marriage hoop. Wheels under the dome in the form of Mobius bands: one side of the surface, the sky and earth converge, the "wheel in the wheel". Ascending spiral: a whirlwind rising to heaven.
There should not be two pillars, similar to the pillars in the First Temple. In the Temple there can not be the Ark of the Covenant: the Temple itself is the image of the Ark of the Covenant.